My Newfound Fear...

I am now scared of flies. I never knew they felt vengeance.

I was just typing away on my home computer, la-di-dah, doing some research for a writing project. There are a lot of flies in my house and I have no idea why because it's our priority to keep doors properly shut, etc. etc. But there are still tons of flies and they drive me nuts.

Of course our fly swatter just disappeared.

So a fly landed on the computer screen and I was like, dangit! A dumb fly is blocking some important pixels! I wanted to do something about it and I asked my mom where the fly swatter was. While we were talking, the fly that was on the computer screen FLEW INTO MY EYE.

I'm not even kidding you! I screamed! I was so grossed out and freaked out that I screamed!

After that, I was determined to kill the fly. Having no fly swatter, I decided to use my dad's notepad which was lying around the computer area (sorry Dad). The fly landed on the computer screen. I swatted it and hit it, but it flew away.

In the next minute, a fly landed on top of my head and buzzed. Once again, I freaked out. Now I'm paranoid there's a fly sitting on my head and I have to pat it every few moments to make sure there isn't anything.

Lord. It keeps flying at me. I'm so freaked out. I hate flies. And now I'm scared of them.

EDIT: Killed the flies (finally!) and found the fly swatter afterwards in my brother's room. Great.

Leave a Reply